About Me

My photo
I am a simple girl who loves to be happy just as everyone does and I try to find happiness from small things.seeing others happy makes me smile.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

And there comes those times you just have to endure..

...it was dark and the night was heavy.
 From the balcony of the second floor he looked down
and i looked up and felt those eyes, urging me to come back.
 I turned my back to him and walked out,
gulping back the tears that had formed in my eyes.
I didnt allow them to spill
and all i could say to myself was- "This is life,
has always been this way and shall always be".
One might think that they do not know but they know.
It was like a cold stone, no, a lot of cold stones dropping on my heart
and my heart went cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment